want to postpone DAT, no dates anywhere past Nov 3 anywhere! HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealthworkhard

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled to take DAT november 2nd 2017 however i am nowhere near ready, I have searched so many pro metric centers even in other states and can't seem to find any dates past nov 4... i thought DAT was offered year round? I already send in my application what should i do ?

Members don't see this ad.

When did you first become eligible to take the DAT? The DAT is offered year round, but when you sign up to take the DAT, you are given a 6 month eligibility window within which you can select dates to register from. If November 3 marks the 6 month cutoff date, you won't be able to register for another date past that. A potential solution is to simply not show up to take the DAT and sign up for a new 6-month registration window, but that would necessitate paying the fee to take the DAT again.

Reactions: 1 users
When did you first become eligible to take the DAT? The DAT is offered year round, but when you sign up to take the DAT, you are given a 6 month eligibility window within which you can select dates to register from. If November 3 marks the 6 month cutoff date, you won't be able to register for another date past that. A potential solution is to simply not show up to take the DAT and sign up for a new 6-month registration window, but that would necessitate paying the fee to take the DAT again.
Thank you, I just realized that going through my emails