Wanted: Dannemiller dvd's and advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey guys- if anyone wants to sell these I will pay a generous price.

Also, does anyone have any advice on how to prepare throughout the year? In residency I learned by doing tons of questions and then cross referencing them. I never read a book cover to cover and did very well on ITEs and boards, and also felt like I learned a lot about how to practice too.

Pain is such a distinct field I feel like I'm back at square one. I'm in a very procedure heavy fellowship but am unsure of how to learn the why behind all the how. I get very little from reading textbooks but my attendings tell me I have to read one of these huge tomes cover to cover.

Any help or advice is appreciated

Thanks in advance

- ex 61N

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys- if anyone wants to sell these I will pay a generous price.

Also, does anyone have any advice on how to prepare throughout the year? In residency I learned by doing tons of questions and then cross referencing them. I never read a book cover to cover and did very well on ITEs and boards, and also felt like I learned a lot about how to practice too.

Pain is such a distinct field I feel like I'm back at square one. I'm in a very procedure heavy fellowship but am unsure of how to learn the why behind all the how. I get very little from reading textbooks but my attendings tell me I have to read one of these huge tomes cover to cover.

Any help or advice is appreciated

Thanks in advance

- ex 61N
Watch the Dannemiller DVD over and over. The Tony Yaksh basic science stuff is a bit hard to follow. If you Google the basic science topics you will find a number of web sites that will clarify what Tony does not do a great job of explaining.

I have the recent 2015 version that I bought at full price ($470), which means I have all the PDF lectures and supplemental downloadable material from Dannemiller. They are excellent and I've been watching them non-stop on the train and any free time here and there. Great resource for attendings who want to review and for fellows/residents who want to be rock stars.

PM me if interested.
Serious offers only please.