Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Wanted: First Aid for the USMLE

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by epilido, Feb 28, 2001.

1. epilido

epilido Member

Anybody want to unload a 2000 or 2001 First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 book?

Please reply to [email protected]

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Liquid_Tension

Liquid_Tension Senior Member

Epilido. Have you ever heard of buying a book from a book store? You can also buy books on the internet. I think this would be a much better way to obtain the book you are looking for.
    -your book reading Liquid

4. epilido

epilido Member

Gosh, Liquid, no, I've NEVER heard of these things of which you speak...buying a book at a STORE??

Unless you have something helpful to reply, please don't reply at all in the future.

5. Liquid_Tension

Liquid_Tension Senior Member

Hey there Epidildo,

I am sorry to find that you have never heard of stores. Well, in a nutshell, it works like this. These stores are all over the place, and they sell lots of things. You need to find the store that sells what you are looking for. Then, after you obtain some money (which in your case will most likely involve a crime), you enter the store and purchase the items that you need. Or, you can just go into the store and rob them. Or, you can continue to grub for books on these chat-boards and live under your rock for the rest of your life.
    --glad to help-- :)
    -your most helpful and kind Liquid