Warm Fuzzies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoBuckeyes913

Intoxicating
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I have warm fuzzies about an EM program.:love: Woo Hoo!
Now what? Do I stalk the PD and annoyingly tell him/her how much their program fills me with glee?

Whats something I shouldn't do? What's something I should do? How do I know if there's mutual fuzzies flying in the air????

How much time do I wait to contact? Why do I feel like this is a dating scenario???????????

Members don't see this ad.

Now what? Do I stalk the PD and annoyingly tell him/her how much their program fills me with glee?

Whats something I shouldn't do? What's something I should do? How do I know if there's mutual fuzzies flying in the air????

How much time do I wait to contact? Why do I feel like this is a dating scenario???????????

I'd go with the following little technique I picked up in third grade and still works like a charm:

Yes: ___________ No: ____________ Maybe:___________

XOXOXOXOXOXOX,
GoBuckeyes913

I'd go with the following little technique I picked up in third grade and still works like a charm:

XOXOXOXOXOXOX,
GoBuckeyes913

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOX,
GoBuckeyes913
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok, now time to be serious, any advice would be appreciated ;) Particularly from attendings/residents. I really like this program.

Email a resident in the senior class who you were well acquainted with your feelings (although in a slightly more normal sense).
Send normal thank you letter to faculty.

Email a resident in the senior class who you were well acquainted with your feelings (although in a slightly more normal sense).
Send normal thank you letter to faculty.
Yea, I didn't realize how utterly ******ed I sounded until now when I read my post again. I'm excited, happy, it's a good feeling. Ah, love is blind. :oops:

Don't act too desperate. Play it a little bit cool. You want them to like you for you, after all, not just because of how much you like them.... right?

It can be difficult, but just try to concentrate on whatever you happen to be working on that day. If your paths cross, then great. Don't reply to emails immediately; give it at least a couple of hours.

And by no means should you write your name, followed by "PGY1, [Program Name]" over and over again anyplace where your friends can find it.

Don't act too desperate. Play it a little bit cool. You want them to like you for you, after all, not just because of how much you like them.... right?

It can be difficult, but just try to concentrate on whatever you happen to be working on that day. If your paths cross, then great. Don't reply to emails immediately; give it at least a couple of hours.

And by no means should you write your name, followed by "PGY1, [Program Name]" over and over again anyplace where your friends can find it.

Oh my gosh, it really IS like dating. I can't wait to be in everyone's shoes.

(just a lowly MS3 here stalking the boards).

Our EM adviser explains it like online dating:

1) You're trying to see if you like them
2) They're trying to see if they like you

Then you both constantly check your email and eventually the computer matches you up for a temporary relationship with the possibility of things getting permanent later on . . . .

As stupid as GoBuckeyes913 might sound, this is how I feel today after meeting my love for the first time. Now its time to play the waiting game and give her the chance to make up her mind.

As stupid as GoBuckeyes913 might sound, this is how I feel today after meeting my love for the first time. Now its time to play the waiting game and give her the chance to make up her mind.

See, love is in the air. We're all gonna be lovesick puppies by Feb.