missopt

10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2008
Chicago, IL
Status
  1. Pre-Optometry
I haven't seen any "too late to apply" threads from this year. I also know that I am better off than some, and a few people might mock this thread. But, after reading other posts from outstanding applicants, I am beginning to become a little worried.

I took the OAT in mid-November (340 TS/AA) and my GPA is 3.44 (Science 3.0). I had all of my materials in around the time I was finished sending in all of my application materials. I have worked as an optician for 6 months.

What I am asking is I just don't know what my chances are of getting an interview or even being accepted at this point. I know a lot of the classes are filling up at this point.

What do you think? Please give me an honest opinion. Thanks for your help.
--Miss Opt

sportsdude00

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2008
Status
  1. Optometry Student
I haven't seen any "too late to apply" threads from this year. I also know that I am better off than some, and a few people might mock this thread. But, after reading other posts from outstanding applicants, I am beginning to become a little worried.

I took the OAT in mid-November (340 TS/AA) and my GPA is 3.44 (Science 3.0). I had all of my materials in around the time I was finished sending in all of my application materials. I have worked as an optician for 6 months.

What I am asking is I just don't know what my chances are of getting an interview or even being accepted at this point. I know a lot of the classes are filling up at this point.

What do you think? Please give me an honest opinion. Thanks for your help.
--Miss Opt
when i went in for an interview at mco around mid november, they told me only like 9 people accepted seats so far. you're fine

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads