missopt

10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2008
Chicago, IL
Status
Pre-Optometry
I haven't seen any "too late to apply" threads from this year. I also know that I am better off than some, and a few people might mock this thread. But, after reading other posts from outstanding applicants, I am beginning to become a little worried.

I took the OAT in mid-November (340 TS/AA) and my GPA is 3.44 (Science 3.0). I had all of my materials in around the time I was finished sending in all of my application materials. I have worked as an optician for 6 months.

What I am asking is I just don't know what my chances are of getting an interview or even being accepted at this point. I know a lot of the classes are filling up at this point.

What do you think? Please give me an honest opinion. Thanks for your help.
--Miss Opt

sportsdude00

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2008
Status
Optometry Student
I haven't seen any "too late to apply" threads from this year. I also know that I am better off than some, and a few people might mock this thread. But, after reading other posts from outstanding applicants, I am beginning to become a little worried.

I took the OAT in mid-November (340 TS/AA) and my GPA is 3.44 (Science 3.0). I had all of my materials in around the time I was finished sending in all of my application materials. I have worked as an optician for 6 months.

What I am asking is I just don't know what my chances are of getting an interview or even being accepted at this point. I know a lot of the classes are filling up at this point.

What do you think? Please give me an honest opinion. Thanks for your help.
--Miss Opt
when i went in for an interview at mco around mid november, they told me only like 9 people accepted seats so far. you're fine