Wash U acceptance!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustBreathe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out that I got in! I am absolutely ecstatic... Maybe I'll see some of you there :D

Btw, does anyone know if Wash U has a second look weekend?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to you! Not sure if Wash U has a second look weekend, but I'm sure someone on here does. Enjoy your holidays!

JustBreathe said:
I just found out that I got in! I am absolutely ecstatic... Maybe I'll see some of you there :D

Btw, does anyone know if Wash U has a second look weekend?

congrats!!! did you get a phone call or something in the mail already?

Members don't see this ad :)
I kind of found out in an odd way, via e-mail. I changed my mailing address using their online form yesterday, because I'm going home for winter break. I received an e-mail today saying that my acceptance packet had been sent out this morning before they noticed my address change and asking whether I'd like to have a second packet sent to the new address.

They said that packets were sent out today via overnight mail and should arrive tomorrow. Good luck everyone! :luck:

Congratulations!! I believe someone on here said that Wash U has a really nice second-look weekend.

I too have heard their second look is awesome.

Grrrr, I called and changed my address YESTERDAY, and called to confirm it. Either I didn't get in, or I screwed myself out of your situation by calling to confirm yesterday! Oh cruel fate!

Oh well, perhaps my parents will get a packet tomorrow... Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

Congrats to those who got in! WashU has a spectacular 2nd look weekend. It is a school that accepts many students who also have other fantastic offers (like harvard, hopkins and the like) so they pull out all the stops to try to woo the accepted applicants to choose them.

Expect greatness.

ahumdinger said:
Congrats to those who got in! WashU has a spectacular 2nd look weekend. It is a school that accepts many students who also have other fantastic offers (like harvard, hopkins and the like) so they pull out all the stops to try to woo the accepted applicants to choose them.

Expect greatness.

That sounds awesome. I'm really looking forward to it :D