wash u pizza party

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi folks,

for those who have attended interviews at wash u, what was the pizza party like the night before? how formally/casually were most people dressed? was it just another chance to see the school, or did you feel like you were more officially being evaluated? just trying to plan my visit!

many, many thanks!

katem

Members don't see this ad.

supre casual. i didn't go (We did other stuff) but i know it was really low-key. the school rocks

It's just a chance to meet with the medical students. The pizza isn't great, but at least it's free and there's lots of it. But like jot said, it's way casual, you aren't being evaluated or anything at all. Have fun.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, like everybody else said, it's extremely casual, but make sure you don't get there too late or the med students will have scored all of the pizza :D Oh, and Wash U makes it well known that the students have no influence whatsoever on admissions, just so you don't feel like you have to impress them.

Hey Katem,

When are you going to be at Wash U? My interview is coming up this week as well (Fri 10/25). I was also curious about the "dress code" for the pizza party and was going to post a question about it, but you beat me to it!