Wash U Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Their interview letter says they will provide accomodations that will be free of charge for the interview. Does anyone know if these are hotels nearby or if it is a student host type thing?

Members don't see this ad.

the free rooms are in their student dorm right in the middle of everything. its the option I am going for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by DW
when are you guys gonna be there? i'm shooting for friday, nov 8th :)

I'm gonna try for a Monday. Maybe 11-4 or 11-11. I want to get there the day before and only miss 1 day of class. Did you email, fax, or mail you date request? They say it takes a week for notification, but I was wondering if they are really quick if you send an email.

I'll be there 10/14. it takes about a day via email to hear back.

I'll be there 10/28.

They offer one night's free stay in Olin Hall, the big residence hall on campus. They also said there's an option of staying with a med student off-campus, but it's not guaranteed that somebody will be available when you'll be there, so it's a bit more difficult to arrange (at least that's the impression I got.)

I'm also staying at Olin. They seem pretty on top of accomodations and events for applicants--they also said there's a pizza party and a student hosting program for people who stay at the hall and not with a student--I'm impressed at the level of effort they put out, compared to some other schools.

And I emailed the reply form and heard back the next day. Good luck to you all!