1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Wash U Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mws99, Oct 7, 2002.

1. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Their interview letter says they will provide accomodations that will be free of charge for the interview. Does anyone know if these are hotels nearby or if it is a student host type thing?

2. ::Seabass::

::Seabass:: bringing burkas back!
    7+ Year Member

the free rooms are in their student dorm right in the middle of everything. its the option I am going for.

3. OP
    OP
    mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

OK thanks

4. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    when are you guys gonna be there? i'm shooting for friday, nov 8th :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    OP
    mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm gonna try for a Monday. Maybe 11-4 or 11-11. I want to get there the day before and only miss 1 day of class. Did you email, fax, or mail you date request? They say it takes a week for notification, but I was wondering if they are really quick if you send an email.

6. ::Seabass::

::Seabass:: bringing burkas back!
    7+ Year Member

I'll be there 10/14. it takes about a day via email to hear back.

7. TroutBum

TroutBum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'll be there 10/28.

They offer one night's free stay in Olin Hall, the big residence hall on campus. They also said there's an option of staying with a med student off-campus, but it's not guaranteed that somebody will be available when you'll be there, so it's a bit more difficult to arrange (at least that's the impression I got.)

I'm also staying at Olin. They seem pretty on top of accomodations and events for applicants--they also said there's a pizza party and a student hosting program for people who stay at the hall and not with a student--I'm impressed at the level of effort they put out, compared to some other schools.

And I emailed the reply form and heard back the next day. Good luck to you all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...