Wash U Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isidella

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know alot of you have been to Wash U, so I need your help. I just got an invite for MD only. Hovever, I am interested in MSTP only. Do I have to attend this MD-only interview? Does the fact that I got an MD only interview mean that I am not being considered for MSTP since both committees work together? I know some of these questions can be answered by a quick call to the admissions office, but I was just curious today.

Thanks for your help.

Isid

Members don't see this ad.

Your MD invite has nothing to do with the MSTP. To find out the status of your MSTP app, contact the admin Brian Sullivan at [email protected] and he will promptly respond to your inquiry. The MSTP will contact you separately and either invite you, reject you, or put you on hold. If you are invited, your MD interview will be scheduled during your visit with the MSTP, and if you are not invited, it has no bearing on your MD-only admission chances. Good luck and let us know how it goes! =)

Thanks CaNEM! I appreciate the help. I will contact Brian tomorrow. I will certainly let you know how it goes. I am so excited! Wash U is my second choice-but it has moved into first after getting the Yale Boot.

Isid