Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Wash U waitlist -- Moving?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kafka79, Apr 16, 2002.

1. kafka79

kafka79 Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone heard from Wash U who is on the waitlist, or at least discovered any news from the school about when offers might be made? It seems like there must be some spots opening up there soon.

2. Kazzar

Kazzar Psychiatrist
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I haven't heard anything. I do not think we will hear anything until post May 15. The school gave out ~250 acceptances and their class is relatively small (120 students, right?) Unless there are tons of people rejecting the place, we wont know for a while.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kafka79

kafka79 Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, I guess it makes sense that they won't accept anyone till after the deadline. One of the first-year students I met, however, did tell me that she was accepted off the waitlist before May 15th last year. I'm not sure exactly when, but I do know that she was accepted in time to get her deposit back at the school she was holding an acceptance. Anyone else out there hear anything? Wash U is far and away my #1 choice.