Wash U'ers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lorarp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

so i just got in off the waitlist (yay!) and am trying to figure out where to live so i was wondering what you guys were doing. i'm pretty definitely not doing olin (i've had enough of those damn twin beds). i'm also looking for a roommate (preferably female) if anyone is interested.

any comments welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

i think that i'm living in olin. i think that it's rad that we dont even have to go outside to get to class and to the hospital. that will come in handy when it gets cold (or hot and humid). only for the 1st year though.

lorarp,

I just finished my first year at WashU (didn't live in Olin). The folks in room 100 maintain a list of people looking for roommates for the following school year, particularly for the incoming first-years. You might want to call over there and let them know you want to be on the list. I think they sent out something to us in the mail last summer about it, along with the whole "welcome to the school" packet of paperwork. I'm not sure which of the admin people is responsible, but if you call admissions they'll probably know. If you have any other ?s you can PM me.

I'm going to live in olin the first year too. I'm going to probably get an apt the 2nd year, but I think i will love being so close to classes the first year. Heh, i pretty excited to be at wash u next year.