Washington MPJE Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

araytb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Texas RPH here. Can anybody suggest study material for the Washington MPJE? I'm just studying the Fassett's 2015 "Washington Pharmacy Law" book and it seems a little too comprehensive. I mean, it even covers the succession order for the president of the United States! I was searching SDN (and Googling) and I keep reading that there were some good abridged guides back then but all the links are old and broken. I remember that with the Texas MPJE, you seriously only needed this 60-something page guide to pass. Was hoping there was something like that for Washington haha.

Members don't see this ad.

Where did you find the 60 pg guide? What's the name of it, getting some different names and I want to get the right one!

Where did you find the 60 pg guide? What's the name of it, getting some different names and I want to get the right one!

It's probably really outdated now but it's by Dr Cacciatore. I think you can find it on Amazon and eBay

Members don't see this ad :)
Texas RPH here. Can anybody suggest study material for the Washington MPJE? I'm just studying the Fassett's 2015 "Washington Pharmacy Law" book and it seems a little too comprehensive. I mean, it even covers the succession order for the president of the United States! I was searching SDN (and Googling) and I keep reading that there were some good abridged guides back then but all the links are old and broken. I remember that with the Texas MPJE, you seriously only needed this 60-something page guide to pass. Was hoping there was something like that for Washington haha.
Have you taken the exam? I m planning on taking it next month.. Any heads up?

Just the Fassett's book that I mentioned in the original post should be adequate. I got a high score with that!

Did you read the entire users guide by Fassett? Because like you said, its very long and comprehensive...so I'm debating whether its worth the time to read and look at...