Washington Psychiatry Moonlighting Opportunities

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RECRUTING

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Moonlighting For Doctors!!!

MDSI is looking for doctors to work in our clinics in Seattle, Everett, Federal Way, Mount Vernon, Poulsbo, Spanaway, Tumwater. MDSI, for 23 years, has been providing disability evaluations for 10 states across the country. We provide you, as a physician, a low-risk, comfortable environment to make extra money on your days off. We provide the overhead. You simply do the evaluation and dictate the report. Scheduling is done on days you are available and you can work as much or as little as you want. There is no other opportunity like this anywhere that compares with what MDSI can offer you as a doctor. Do you want to make money without having to be on-call or be tied down to specific days of the week you work? If so, then MDSI has what you're looking for. Hundreds of doctors around the country look to MDSI as their source of extra income, why not have yourself be one of them? Call me and let me show you why we can make your moonlighting experience a better one! Referral bonuses also available, so tell your colleagues and have them join in. The sooner you contact me, the sooner I can get you earning that extra income you deserve!

If interested please contact me at:

Jason VanDrimmelen
Physician Recruiter
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: