Washington State MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sheep

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be taking the MPJE for Washington State next week. I attended school out of state. Please help me as to what books, materials to study for this exam. I currently have the salmon color law book, the WA law user guide, and the federal law book. What more do I need? How about sample questions/answers pertaining to WA law? For those who already took it, please give me your feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

sheep said:
I will be taking the MPJE for Washington State next week. I attended school out of state. Please help me as to what books, materials to study for this exam. I currently have the salmon color law book, the WA law user guide, and the federal law book. What more do I need? How about sample questions/answers pertaining to WA law? For those who already took it, please give me your feedback!

Thats all there is to study.

Words of warning; once you complete the test, well, rather sometime during the test, you will know with absolute certainty that you failed the test. You will be completely sure of this. I was. All my classmates were. Even my brilliant PhD/PharmD/CGP/MD/JD classmate knew he failed.

Odds are you probably passed.

Its far harder than the NAPLEX, but just study as much as you can until then (thats all you can really do) and you will be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)