Washington State University College of Pharmacy - Standby? Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John T

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I wanted to post regarding my recent interview I had with WSU. At the end of the interview, some people received an acceptance right away while others did not. I was one of the few that did not. I did get a letter stating that I will continued to be considered for admission on a rolling basis as I complete my prerequisites by Spring and/or Summer 2018. Did anyone else receive this?

Any alumni people or people that got this letter in the past? How long did it take for them to make a decision? Thank you and congrats to the people that got in for class of 2022!

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?
I believe everyone received a thank you postcard from the current student who interviewed you :)

Reactions: 1 user