Washington University in St. Louis: Invitation letter to apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hipocrates

"The H is not silent"
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Edit

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I received a letter from them as well. It was neat, but I'm not really interested in their school, and I've heard they really seek to get those top MCAT scores and GPAs at their school.

I'd totally do it if they waived the secondary fee however.

I received a letter from them as well. It was neat, but I'm not really interested in their school, and I've heard they really seek to get those top MCAT scores and GPAs at their school.

I'd totally do it if they waived the secondary fee however.
Thanks WorfoSAUR. May I ask your MCAT score?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I got one back when my MCAT came out too. It's basically an IF MCAT>x THEN letter sort of deal.

It's not meaningless. It just means that her MCAT is within the range that they're seeking. They can't really know anything else about her unless she applies, so there's not much to postulate about beyond that.

I got one with a 37. My friend who got a 36 did not get a letter. Take that for what you will. 37 may be the lower bound

Oh lord I just realized I stepped into a circle-jerk. I feel so dirty now.

I got one with a 37. My friend who got a 36 did not get a letter. Take that for what you will. 37 may be the lower bound

Two of my friends with 37s did not get them. That's confusing.

Last edited: