Program-Specific Info / Q's Washington University vs. University of Illinois at Chicago?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tre923

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have recently heard back/been accepted to both WUSL and UIC. I am having a difficult time deciding between the two programs as they both seem really awesome. I would love any input from anyone who knows about the programs or has attended either!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! I heard from them yesterday via email.

Hello! I have recently heard back/been accepted to both WUSL and UIC. I am having a difficult time deciding between the two programs as they both seem really awesome. I would love any input from anyone who knows about the programs or has attended either!

I sent you a PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!! I also applied to UIC (haven't heard back yet). I was wondering, are you an Illinois resident?

Thank you! I am (unfortunately) not a resident. I hope you hear back soon!

Thank you! I am (unfortunately) not a resident. I hope you hear back soon!

Thank you! I was snooping around your post history (sorry) and found that we have very similar stats. I have my figures crossed! Regardless, congrats again. I hear it's a great program :clap:

Reactions: 1 user