WashU Accepts Recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LizardKing

Veteran Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a phone call or email recently offering an acceptance to WashU? I know they were supposed to meet Feb. 14 to decide 20-30 spots.

I probably won't get in, but I am still anxious about it.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed early last week, and they gave us the impression that it would be three weeks minimum for the decision. But take heart if you haven't heard by now, because at least that means that you didn't get axed in the regional meeting. They hoped by March to get us decisions, but said it could be as late as April. WashU has accepted a lot of people already, and has a very high retention rate espcially with their scholarships. I would LOVE to go there, but I am not holding my breath on this one. Good luck!

Do they usually email or call?

Members don't see this ad :)
My interviewer said that she would call if I got in, but I don't know what their standard procedure is. Sorry!

I think it depends on your interviewer. Some do, but I think most do not. I think it'd be nicer if they just standardized it...

Has anyone tried calling the admissions office today to find out if they were accepted yesterday?

Dude, they aren't going to tell you if you were accepted over the phone. Gotta wait and see if the thick envelope comes...