OneDayDoc

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I know this was posted before, but I cannot seem to be able to search today. Anyway, anyone have any info on the Wash U secondary where they ask for high school GPA? I have no idea what mine was (graduated in 1997). Is that really a factor for admissions or is it more just for some research project they have? Should I try to see if my HS still even has a trascript? Would they ask for one?

Thanks

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status
Medical Student
OneDayDoc said:
I know this was posted before, but I cannot seem to be able to search today. Anyway, anyone have any info on the Wash U secondary where they ask for high school GPA? I have no idea what mine was (graduated in 1997). Is that really a factor for admissions or is it more just for some research project they have? Should I try to see if my HS still even has a trascript? Would they ask for one?

Thanks
I'll bet your high school still has a transcript...thats where I got my hs gpa and class rank etc...

LauraPaz

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
St. Louis
laurapaz.livejournal.com
Status
Medical Student
OneDayDoc said:
Is that really a factor for admissions or is it more just for some research project they have?
No one ever commented in the interview, so I'd say it's just a project or something. Don't sweat it too much.

velo

bottom of the food chain
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm fairly certain its a statistical pet project...same with asking for ACT/SAT scores. If you can accurately guestimate that's fine, otherwise just leave it blank.