Okay, I honestly never thought I'd do this, but here I am. I basically have 10 hours to decide where I'm going to be for medical school, so please help me with this. Basically, here is my situation. I was offered a full-ride at WashU, and while my mother thinks I should accept it, my father is pushing me to see whether I can get off the waitlist at Hopkins by tomorrow morning. If I can, he thinks I should go to Hopkins and decline the scholarship. So, what would you do? Please also provide reasons, since I'm pretty torn right now. The way I see it, Hopkins is neck and neck with Harvard as the premier medical institution in the world, and I would love to do my residency there since I'm from the DC area. My family would be close by, and the prestige of being known as a Hopkins doctor for the rest of my life is something that will be difficult to decline. Yet, at the same time, getting a full-ride to WashU is something that I'd hate to pass up. I really loved St. Louis, despite its distance from my family, and coming out of a top three institution with little to no debt is like a dream come true. So basically, I'm torn. Please help with whatever advice you can furnish. Thanks a lot, in advance, and take care, all of you.