WashU revisit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surge

Medicinski Znanstvenik
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a list of people that will be going to WashU for a second look. I recognize jot (and myself :D). Are there any other SDNers going, especially on April 3-5?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be there on those dates :D
I doesn't sound like there is really anything planned for Thursday night (but I don't really know). If other people are arriving in the afternoon I would be one for going and seeing what there is to do in St. Louis that night. There have got to be at least a few people on this forum who will be there. It would be fun to put faces with names.

see you there

a

Originally posted by whodenie
It would be fun to put faces with names.

see you there

a

I agree, hence I PMd you, not that my name is hard to figure out :D

Yeah, it sounds great, I think that most people will actually get there Thursday night. And you're right, I have no idea if they have anything planned - but if they don't, I'm sure we can come up with something.... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if/when/how you guys got the official (WRITTEN)offer into the program. Especially anyone who inteviewed at the end of Jan or early Feb.

I think that I got in, but I haven't heard anything since. They also told us that at least one person who got the thumbs up phone call this year was subsequently rejected by the medical school. Could it have happened twice?

It took about a month for me to get the official thumbs up because the med adcom sub committee that my application went to was behind. So I was the only person on my interview weekend that was not evaluated in that cycle. When it did come I got a email from Brian and then in a few days I got a express envelope from the MSTP and the a large envelope from the Med School asking from my deposit to hold my seat in the class. I interviewed in the beginning of Jan. and had the official word second week on Feb. They said that there is usually only one person per year that has a problem with the Med interview.

a