WashU waitlist...Two tiered?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aardvark14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got waitlisted at WashU and am wondering if anyone has any info on the nature of the wailtlist. My letter said "I think you would thrive here...." which I heard means that I am on the higher tier. Anyone have any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got waitlisted at WashU and am wondering if anyone has any info on the nature of the wailtlist. My letter said "I think you would thrive here...." which I heard means that I am on the higher tier. Anyone have any insight?

People said that they have two tiers, and that if you get the "thrive" letter that means you are on the higher tier. But so far everyone has been getting the "thrive" letter, so I'm not sure if they changed this year to a one tier waitlist, or if they just haven't mailed the other letter out yet. I'm still trying to figure that out...:confused:

Yea, I think the school has said it's unranked, but who really knows :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
did everyone who interviewd there get a letter in the mail this week? im on spring break so i havent had access to my (home) mail all week. does anyone know if people are automatically getting waitlisted or are they sending out rejections too??

Can someone who knows how start a poll to see how many people got the thrive letter and how many did not? Something's telling me that everyone this year got the thrive letter :(