Waste of money

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

radiodog

Just got a letter from MUSC today stating they are not taking applications this year. Thanks a lot.

I also applied to Pitt who's not taking anyone.

Why do programs enter ERAS if they are not taking applications? I would ask for my money back but in the grand sceme of things its just a drop in the bucket.

Members don't see this ad.

Apologies from Pitt. I talked to my program director this fall - we tried to get off, but couldn't, it's not as easy as one would think to get off of ERAS. I posted on this site to let people know in the summer/fall prior to the peak application deadlines. Not sure what else we could have done. Sorry.

-S

Apologies from Pitt. I talked to my program director this fall - we tried to get off, but couldn't, it's not as easy as one would think to get off of ERAS. I posted on this site to let people know in the summer/fall prior to the peak application deadlines. Not sure what else we could have done. Sorry.

-S

Do you think that you will all be accepting next year?

Also, how accurate is FREIDA in terms of reporting which programs are accepting applicants and which ones aren't?