Wat do u guys think of....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drguy22

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UMDNJ-NJMS???? just curious to know what people think about this school....be nice this is skool im attendin!
I like it a lot:)

Members don't see this ad.

drguy22 said:
UMDNJ-NJMS???? just curious to know what people think about this school....be nice this is skool im attendin!

I have a question myself. Do they take a lot of out of states?

DrGuy, congrats! If you are doubtful of its reputation, just look at their matchlist. It is pretty awesome! Alot of students match into cool hospitals in NYC, like NYP-Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Sinai, etc., because schools in the City are very confident with students trained at NJMS. If you want to stay in the Northeast, you can't go wrong with NJMS.

Not just saying this 'cause I got an interview. ;) Hopefully, I will see you next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uegis said:
I have a question myself. Do they take a lot of out of states?

I believe ~10% of the class is made up of out-of-staters. FYI, if you get accepted here, you are automatically qualified for in-state tuition.

Dr. Chiquita said:
DrGuy, congrats! If you are doubtful of its reputation, just look at their matchlist. It is pretty awesome! Alot of students match into cool hospitals in NYC, like NYP-Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Sinai, etc., because schools in the City are very confident with students trained at NJMS. If you want to stay in the Northeast, you can't go wrong with NJMS.

Not just saying this 'cause I got an interview. ;) Hopefully, I will see you next year.

o no by no means do i doubt its reputation...i wanted to go there in the first place..i was just wondering what others thought of the school thats all :) i hope to see u there too:)

btw...where did u get a match list for NJMS??

NYCDawg81 said:
hwo did u get accepted so quick?

Ear;y assurance or a quick interview and quick acceptance?

early assurance, BA/MD program

drguy22 said:

You've been offered admission and have obviously accepted. The point, therefore, is moot. Drop the discussion because nothing anyone says is going to make you change your mind.

Ajay said:
You've been offered admission and have obviously accepted. The point, therefore, is moot. Drop the discussion because nothing anyone says is going to make you change your mind.

i know that no one will change my mind about going..but i just wanted to know what other people think about the school...thats all...so chill.

drguy22 said:
i know that no one will change my mind about going..but i just wanted to know what other people think about the school...thats all...so chill.

Look drguy22, i told you this 3 times already in other forums, we all know you were accepted to med school already. congrats! now get a life.

Ajay said:
I second this. It's one thing if you are looking for genuine info on your school, but it sounds like you are just looking for replies along the lines of "OMG!! NJMS!! THATS BETTER THAN HARVARD!!"
So how about YOU chill and drop this useless thread?

God, this is even worse than the "I have a 4.0/36...will I get in?..." threads.

yes i was genuinly lookin for info on the school....and no im not showing off....but obviously i seem to have touched a nerve with a few grumpy people.....but watever...**** happens.....same thing happened when i asked peeps to read my PS....some responses were gr8 and i thank them ..others were just crap. but watever....ill just wont ask anymore questions....everyone seems to take it the wrong way...but watever.

and FYI i have a life and a pretty good one at that. This post isnt geared at people that have helped me just the losers that take things to personally and the wrong way....

btw...can a mod or someone delete this thread pls?

drguy22 said:
btw...can a mod or someone delete this thread pls?

good at least you learned your lesson.

dave613 said:
good at least you learned your lesson.
no i didnt learn a lesson...but wat i did learn is that there are a few people on this forum that try to find the smallest things and turn them against u....its sad that MAYBE ur gonna be a doctor someday ill pray for ur patients.....

You do know the school is in Newark, NJ, right? It's nice that the school is close to Manhatten, but Newark is a thriving ****hole of a town.

It's no Stanford but it is still a very good school. Trust me, many people would be happy to say that they go to med school.

dhoonlee said:
I heard all the students there smell like poop.

but they sure love anal.