Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
hi, i'm new here. i'm a final year med student in india who is a green card holder in US. i have to do 1 yr internship in india, but somebody told me that instead of doing that 1 yr in india i can instead come to US and do a thing called clerkship, which would give me more expereince and an advantage because i plan to come to us and write my usmle and do residency over there !!!! i heard another thing called externship which is done after the 1 yr over here. but is not as advantagous as clerkship. can someone fill me on wat is exactly is it and will i have time to study for usmle while doing this???
About the Ads