wat to read kaplan riview books or the kaplan books seperately

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kyerra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
anybody pls help me?i,m giving part 1 again and confused wat to read.last time i ave exam i read kaplan books which they gave seperately for each subject.but everybody now are telling me to read kaplan review book which they gave seperately for dental students.its tough to read new book again.is it ok if i read kaplan subject wise books plus decks plus papers.i don,t want to take any chance.def want to score above 90 this time.pls help me
thankyou

Members don't see this ad.

kyerra said:
hi,
anybody pls help me?i,m giving part 1 again and confused wat to read.last time i ave exam i read kaplan books which they gave seperately for each subject.but everybody now are telling me to read kaplan review book which they gave seperately for dental students.its tough to read new book again.is it ok if i read kaplan subject wise books plus decks plus papers.i don,t want to take any chance.def want to score above 90 this time.pls help me
thankyou

well , its important to know ure matter , doesnt make any difference if u read the book or the review... logically the books would be more in detail than review and extra knowlegde doesnt hurt. as u have already read the books earlier , its definately easier to re read and perfect what uve kinda read earlier rather than to start reading new books.
the basic thing is to know ure subject... it really doesnt matter what material u use to read...