• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

wat to read kaplan riview books or the kaplan books seperately

kyerra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2004
    hi,
    anybody pls help me?i,m giving part 1 again and confused wat to read.last time i ave exam i read kaplan books which they gave seperately for each subject.but everybody now are telling me to read kaplan review book which they gave seperately for dental students.its tough to read new book again.is it ok if i read kaplan subject wise books plus decks plus papers.i don,t want to take any chance.def want to score above 90 this time.pls help me
    thankyou

toothie

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Aug 18, 2004
      kyerra said:
      hi,
      anybody pls help me?i,m giving part 1 again and confused wat to read.last time i ave exam i read kaplan books which they gave seperately for each subject.but everybody now are telling me to read kaplan review book which they gave seperately for dental students.its tough to read new book again.is it ok if i read kaplan subject wise books plus decks plus papers.i don,t want to take any chance.def want to score above 90 this time.pls help me
      thankyou

well , its important to know ure matter , doesnt make any difference if u read the book or the review... logically the books would be more in detail than review and extra knowlegde doesnt hurt. as u have already read the books earlier , its definately easier to re read and perfect what uve kinda read earlier rather than to start reading new books.
      the basic thing is to know ure subject... it really doesnt matter what material u use to read...

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.