Wayne financial aid

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sendwich, Apr 9, 2007.

1. sendwich

sendwich you rock!
    10+ Year Member

did anyone hear back with any info on financial aid after submitting their verification sheet? it's been a month. don't know if there's a date they're released this info.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. imable24

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I went to the last financial aid presentation this weekend and the financial aid officer said they want to get awards out by the end of the month. I think he also said if you haven't sent your tax returns and parent's tax returns it will delay the process. But even if you've turned everything in, you should probably call the office to see if there's anything more you can do.

4. PRIMER

PRIMER God's Soldier
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Once I turned everything in it took them about two weeks to package me. I am on campus though so that may make a difference.

5. sendwich

sendwich you rock!
    10+ Year Member

did they snail mail this or was it through pipeline?

6. vintagemango

vintagemango Full-time Nerd
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I actually got an email from the admissions office indicating that if I don't receive the financial aid info via snail mail by April 17th at the latest, that I should contact them ASAP--then again, I was just accepted a few weeks ago, so if you've been waiting for a while then you might want to try contacting them soon. Hope this helps!