Wayne State secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Have you heard from Wayne State?

• Yes - I was rejected and I'm in state.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

doinmybest5840

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious who has heard back so far...

Members don't see this ad.

This is the only secondary that I have not received out of all the schools I applied to. Wayne State also is my top choice! its making me worry a bit, but in the MSAR it says they send out secondaries to screened candidates starting the 1st of Aug, so I guess they should be coming soon.....

this is unless they have sent them out to some people already...

I'm really hoping Wayne pulls through for me, Hoping my stats are gonna get me that interview!

I've seen at least one or two people who have heard from Wayne State already, so I'm getting worried as well. Everyone keeps saying that your state schools are your best chances, so if I get rejected pre-secondary from Wayne State, I'm gonna be freaked out. :( I already have two pre-secondary rejections, I don't want anymore! Hahaha. This school is definitely near the top of my list, so I know how you feel.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got mine in the mail today!

is this from snail-mail or e-mail?

I keep running out to the mail to see if I get anything, but nothing. :( I was gone for 5 days on vacation, and I was hoping that I'd have several letters from med schools, whether they were secondary invites, notices of completion, interview invites, or rejection, but I only had one notice of completion. Sad. Better than another rejection though, eh? It's gonna be a long 10 months until I hear from all the schools.

I see that they are coming by snail mail. I'll probly get it tomorrow then, as I live in northern michigan. (crosses fingers and toes):luck::luck:

keep some hope!!

wayne does everything by snail mail...though they're suprisingly efficient about it. My interview invite was dated the day I sent my secondary in.

Really? I was told that they're really slow/random with mailing stuff out.

I got mine in the mail today! hopefully I'll send it out before the weekend!

I got mine in the mail today! hopefully I'll send it out before the weekend!

Got mine today too! Wow that scared me. Thin letter from med school = rejection in my mind initially. WHEW