Wayne State University c/o 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorAJ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

Just was wondering why there are no threads about WSU class of 2010...I just got my acceptance letter, and I'd like to get to know some ppl who are gonna start in Detroit this fall...its the official roll call to the future pharmacy warrior's of 2010!

Members don't see this ad.

DoctorAJ said:
hey guys,

Just was wondering why there are no threads about WSU class of 2010...I just got my acceptance letter, and I'd like to get to know some ppl who are gonna start in Detroit this fall...its the official roll call to the future pharmacy warrior's of 2010!
\

Yo what up dude I just accepted to WSU pharmacy too....I did my pre-pharmacy here at wayne state so I am familiar with everything that goes on...let the good times begin! :p

Congrats on being accepted. Get your good times in now, because you will be studying many hours my friend!! But it's worth it!!! I just started my rotations and couldn't happier

coolmoe_33 said:
\

Yo what up dude I just accepted to WSU pharmacy too....I did my pre-pharmacy here at wayne state so I am familiar with everything that goes on...let the good times begin! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
coolmoe_33 said:
\

yeah i'm at wayne too. your good times will end sometime between 2nd and 3rd week of fall semester :smuggrin:

konkan said:
yeah i'm at wayne too. your good times will end sometime between 2nd and 3rd week of fall semester :smuggrin:

That long? I was bitching about Wayne by the end of the first week!

Wow, are you guys serious when you say that it gets that hectic after a couple weeks? I mean I expect it to be difficult no doubt about that but can you still balance a social life while in pharm school? I'd love to hear some of the P3 or P4 students' opinions about life at WSU pharmacy.

coolmoe_33 said:
Wow, are you guys serious when you say that it gets that hectic after a couple weeks? I mean I expect it to be difficult no doubt about that but can you still balance a social life while in pharm school? I'd love to hear some of the P3 or P4 students' opinions about life at WSU pharmacy.

It's not so much that things get hectic, it's more like the warm, fuzzy glow of being accepted wears off pretty quickly.

Besides, a couple of weeks is all it takes for students to be all chatty DURING the lectures. Heck, half the time you can never hear what the instructor is saying, even when you're sitting pretty close to the front of the room.

Don't worry about the course load, it's not that bad. It doesn't even get hard until the P2 year anyway. The best way to look at pharmacy school is to consider it a series of hoops you need to jump through. You can easily maintain a social life...just get some studying in every now and then and you'll be fine.

I don't know what everyone is complaining about, if you just keep up with the concepts on a regular basis you'll not only do better than everyone else but you'll actually enjoy going to school to learn and you won't find it difficult at all.