Wayne State vs Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ceverus

Reaction score
I keep going back and forth with this one. Any input is appreciated, please!

Here is what I know:

Albany: Good reputation, good training, good matching, expensive, no P/F, safer location, so cold.
Wayne: ranked, great training, good matching, expensive as OOS (from FL), P/F, rougher location, so cold.

Members don't see this ad.

I don’t think Albany has a great reputation fwiw. What’s the price differential? I’d lean towards Wayne state because they’re p/f for preclinical (even if it counts toward your rank in the class bc Albany ranks as well)

there is actually tons to do in Detroit... especially if you are into sports and music, more so than in Albany i would imagine

there is actually tons to do in Detroit... especially if you are into sports and music, more so than in Albany i would imagine
this is good to know, but I am more of hiking and going to the movie theater lo. Thank you for the comment though

I don’t think Albany has a great reputation fwiw. What’s the price differential? I’d lean towards Wayne state because they’re p/f for preclinical (even if it counts toward your rank in the class bc Albany ranks as well)
I think albany is P/F for preclinical as well. In terms of tuition, they are pretty close, but I havent done detailed research.