Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Wayne State waitlist

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by zootsuit_man, May 24, 2002.

1. zootsuit_man

zootsuit_man Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Is anyone know how Wayne State Univesity use their waitlist? Is it ranked or unrankded? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Laura JC

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I don't know how they do the waitlist, but if you go to the W.S. medical school website, there's a link to Dawn Street's e-mail. I've contacted her a couple of times, and she has always written right back to me. Maybe she could give you more info.

4. Doctora Foxy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    "Put on your zoooooooooooooot suit!"

:D

Great screen name. Welcome to SDN! :)

Sorry I don't have anything useful to add. Good luck with the waitlist.

5. Amma

Amma Member
    7+ Year Member

I have also been on the waitlist at Wayne since October. I have been told by advisors that they do not even read additional info, so i havent sent any....i am not sure what to do and it frusterates me. if anyone moves off of it, please let us know.
    i had heard that the list is ranked, but they wont tell you where you are. you receive a score after your interview that places everyone in a rank, therefore additional info sent wont change your place in the rank and as spots become available the take people off the top.