Wayne State Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amma

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering about people who are going to WSU...have any of you gotten off the waitlist? I have just sent a letter of intent last week. I also have just been accepted to CMS(yea!), however it would be financially a much better choice to go to WSU. Anyways, I just called and talked to the admissions secretary and she said the class is full, and is expected to 'stay full for a while', but they do expect to be offering more acceptances. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the waitlist there or who to talk to to get off of it.
I also spoke to someone at WSU ( a doctor who i guess was able to see my place on the list) and she told me I am in the top half and about 100 people come off the list each year.
Good Luck to us all, and PLEASE post of you have any info :)
thank you!!!
P.S. I have been addressing my letters to Dr. Dogariu

Members don't see this ad.

someone else must be going to wayne and has SOME ideas!
please!!
have a nice day!!

I was just accepted off the waitlist today. Apparantly I was in the top third, and as of now, that is where I will be going in the fall. I guess I can't give much advice about getting off of the waitlist.. I sent updated transcripts but that's about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
did they call or mail something? also, I am wondering-how did you know youwere in the top third??
thanks and congratulations:)

Congratulations WestSideSpartan. :clap: I decided to go to Wayne State last month, and have started to get info. on orientation etc.--so I'm getting excited. Unless you decide to go elsewhere, perhaps I'll see you in the fall. I'll be easy to spot---the old lady in the crowd. :wink:

I got a spot off the waitlist on around July 3rd, and have accepted it, though I am still waitlisted at another school so if I get in there I would withdraw my spot at WSU. But I don't know where I was on the list, and I never sent any additional letters or anything, so I don't have any more info.