WCUCOM vs. ARCOM (thoughts)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

showtimeDO

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
First time SDN user here.

I have been accepted to WCUCOM and ARCOM, but I am leaning towards WCUCOM as I am from the southeast. However, I've read many negative things regarding WCUCOM.

I have also just received an interview at KYCOM and am debating attending. Could any current WCUCOM students or just anyone share their thoughts on this decision?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

WCUCOM is arguably the worst DO school on the market (rivaling with LUCOM), so I'd take my chances with a new school in this case.

Reactions: 1 user
Showtime DO, you should talk to someone which actually goes to this school and knows something. Send a PM to worldchanger36 and jbuc1081
These are 2nd year students at this school which are pretty active on SDN. They will be the most knowledgeable people to get advice from that I'm aware of.

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep in mind that WCUCOM just got hit by tornados that decimated their campuses, so not sure how thats going to influence or affect the education

Showtime DO, you should talk to someone which actually goes to this school and knows something. Send a PM to worldchanger36 and jbuc1081
These are 2nd year students at this school which are pretty active on SDN. They will be the most knowledgeable people to get advice from that I'm aware of.
I'll message them, thanks.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

Keep in mind that WCUCOM just got hit by tornados that decimated their campuses, so not sure how thats going to influence or affect the education
It was said on here by a WCU Admin that the campus will be rebuilt by August 2017 and classes will continue as scheduled.

Reactions: 1 users