Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

I was accepted into William Carey, however, I have interview invitations to NYITCOM Arkansas and VCOM Carolina campus. Should I interview at both or just 1. Which school do you believe to be better? I just do not want to waste $400 per interview if WCUCOM is better. WCUCOM does have an average residency of 98% and the tuition is the cheapest at 39k.

I also received an invitation from BCOM , but it seems too new of a school.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

harkas

MD C/O 2022
2+ Year Member
May 2, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I don't know much about which school is "better" except that NYITCOM-AR is also fairly new but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Marian was s*** on when it was new but once it's graduating class made it through, everyone changed their mind. It's all subjective. If you don't feel comfortable with committing 100% to WCU, then go on more interviews. BCOM is really heavy on working with Hispanic/Native American populations - does that interest you? Talk to a VCOM student and see if they have what you're looking for.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.