IDoIt4Love

Breathe...just believe.
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Hey all, I've just been accepted to Marshall and just thought I'd create a thread for all of us who have interviewed and/or been accepted to Marshall for the Fall! We can network, talk about housing, the city, the hospital, etc. And any and all tips from current students are most welcome!

Last edited:

tristanflynn

10+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2006
Status
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! I am a third year at Marshall and very happy to be here. Marshall's biggest strength is the clinical education which more than makes up for any preclinical deficiencies.

I own a house on 10th Avenue in Huntington in the area that most med students live. It is a 5 bedroom house with 3 full baths, deck and hot tub, movie projector, washer dryer, dishwasher, etc. etc. There are three of us living there (myself, a second year, and a first year) and the first year is getting married and leaving. Check out my website for more info and pics (www.1105tenth.info). Plenty of space, cheap rent, great amenities, and free advice from upperclassmen :)

If you have any other questions about Huntington or Marshall let me know, I am always happy to chat! Contact info is at the above website.

May 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! I am a third year at Marshall and very happy to be here. Marshall's biggest strength is the clinical education which more than makes up for any preclinical deficiencies.

I own a house on 10th Avenue in Huntington in the area that most med students live. It is a 5 bedroom house with 3 full baths, deck and hot tub, movie projector, washer dryer, dishwasher, etc. etc. There are three of us living there (myself, a second year, and a first year) and the first year is getting married and leaving. Check out my website for more info and pics (www.1105tenth.info). Plenty of space, cheap rent, great amenities, and free advice from upperclassmen :)

If you have any other questions about Huntington or Marshall let me know, I am always happy to chat! Contact info is at the above website.
Just accepted, and am accepting! Fantastic place/location. Is there space still available? Single 26yr old married male (wife will be living in Blacksburg, VA unfortunately for Vet School).

Last edited:
May 30, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys I just saw this post. I just got accepted to the class of 2014 a little late three weeks ago. I just graduated from marshall pre med and am very excited to meet you all. I hope everyone is having a good summer!