We are one...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ducam

Pearl Diver
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The attack on the United States today has and will affect nearly every American. We grief for those who have been lost and those who have yet to be saved. The world will remember this day for all time. I live in CA, and I know of several close friends who missed the Petagon crash by mere minutes, and others who cheated death at the WTT. The Pitsburgh crash hits home as well, my good friend's mom was scheduled for that flight and we have no word if she had been caught in the crash. My own father was sent to NY to aide in the search and rescue for people @ the WTT. I also know of others who came close to their death in this attack. My point is that we were all affected by this attack. And i pray for God to save those who are still trapped and to keep the rest of the county safe. I hope you and the rest of the country and world, will mourn with me and pray for the rescuers and the people of NY.

Members don't see this ad.

I join you in prayer for the victims and their family, the wisdom of our gov't officials and our nation as a whole...