We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
### unlynch wtf ###
### lynch jil ###

In case someone wants to tie it up

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did changing things into snakes make them good?
So, Taxxons cannot control their eating, those that helped the animorphs were promised by jake the ability to turn into anacondas, who only feed once in a while. So it was a good thing, but in this case, a converted snake could have killed SOV.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm Karen/aftan the one who started the yeerk peace movement.
Forgot to post it earlier, but yesterday I received an anonymous message by crystal that the Yeerk Peace Movement was alive and well but FB wasn't a member.

Forgot to post it earlier, but yesterday I received an anonymous message by crystal that the Yeerk Peace Movement was alive and well but FB wasn't a member.
That was me. I can quote it if you'd like. I sent it via an item. Please note I have no idea if there is anyone else in the movement and I have no connection to them.

That was me. I can quote it if you'd like. I sent it via an item. Please note I have no idea if there is anyone else in the movement and I have no connection to them.
No, I believe you. Welcome to if you like, or I can go get it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Woops, I mean Aftran. I was typing fast and on my phone since my computer decided to freeze up on me.
On further reflection of Aftran's page, I'm not seeing a connection with taxxons or snakes. You were supposed to tame AM?

xfENPGx.png

Before the Animorphs gathered and the war against the Yeerks began, Tobias had been a quiet, bullied teen. Not long into the battle for Earth he found himself a nothlit, trapped permanently in the form of a red-tailed hawk. It was only through the meddling of the Ellimist - one of many of his interferences on Earth - that he regained his morphing ability and could truly help in the fight.

During this particular battle, he'd spent his evenings watching the people of his choice. He'd seen quietness, a god at work, many things... but apparently his existence was too suspicious to continue. It only took one well thrown rock from the crowd to smash him from his tree roost, and in moments he was nothing but a pitiful, tattered pile of feathers.

Dead is @PrincessButterCup, Tobias - a villager who could track someone's actions every other night.

It is now Night 7. Night will close at 6AM EST.

jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary
4. @WhtsThFrequency

Abandoned Construction Site
8. @katashark

The Yeerk Pool
9. @kcoughli
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing

Dome Ship
14. @Lupin21
15. @SummerTheLynx

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli
19. @Devastating
6. @guisantes

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva (Visser One)
5. @PrincessButterCup - Tobias

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
On further reflection of Aftran's page, I'm not seeing a connection with taxxons or snakes. You were supposed to tame AM?
I have no idea what the connection is either. This is my entire role description.

Jilary - You are Aftran 942, the Yeerk who reminded the Animorphs that morality is very rarely black and white. Inspired by Cassie's willingness to sacrifice her own way of life, you renounced the parasitism of your people and founded the Yeerk Peace Movement. You recognize that good people may still let their instincts get the better of them, and strive to find a way for all species to peacefully co-exist.

As such, you may submit one name every night in search of the Taxxon. Once you find it, it will be transformed into an Anaconda and freed from the relentless hunger that haunts the Taxxon race.

So maybe it's not so much that I have a connection with them, but I set a good example? Like I said, I don't know anything about animorphs.

I have no idea what the connection is either. This is my entire role description.

Jilary - You are Aftran 942, the Yeerk who reminded the Animorphs that morality is very rarely black and white. Inspired by Cassie's willingness to sacrifice her own way of life, you renounced the parasitism of your people and founded the Yeerk Peace Movement. You recognize that good people may still let their instincts get the better of them, and strive to find a way for all species to peacefully co-exist.

As such, you may submit one name every night in search of the Taxxon. Once you find it, it will be transformed into an Anaconda and freed from the relentless hunger that haunts the Taxxon race.

So maybe it's not so much that I have a connection with them, but I set a good example? Like I said, I don't know anything about animorphs.
Thanks for posting that. That's a really tenuous connection. @Lupin21, do you see a better one?

Also, sorry, @PrincessButterCup :(

Thanks for posting that. That's a really tenuous connection. @Lupin21, do you see a better one?

Nope. Is what it is. I don't doubt it since she commented immediately after AM's death. Probably am off on my trying to link write-up kill method, but it fit for visser. I would guess maybe Tom could have been the one who shot genny. I dunno.

dyachei is the other person I've been talking to somewhat regular. I had given both her and SOV my spreadsheet for the game and let them both know, but SOV died the next day. I sadly have some suspicions there because it was quite convenient him dying immediately. I think WTF has been after FB enough for her too not be up to high on my list.

dyachei is the other person I've been talking to somewhat regular. I had given both her and SOV my spreadsheet for the game and let them both know, but SOV died the next day. I sadly have some suspicions there because it was quite convenient him dying immediately. I think WTF has been after FB enough for her too not be up to high on my list.
However, I have not been on this game in the least, so... yup. I was hoping someone else would be spot on for me to obediently follow this time round. Hasn't worked out too well. haha

However, I have not been on this game in the least, so... yup. I was hoping someone else would be spot on for me to obediently follow this time round. Hasn't worked out too well. haha
I was gone for a few days of this game. It's hard to go back and read through everything. I'm hoping someone gets a lead tonight

SoJ9uUn.png

A fearsome SCCCCCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH echoed through the air, and everyone found themselves much too disoriented by the sound to get anything done last night.

Nobody has died.

It is now Day 8. Lynch will close at 9PM EST.
jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary
4. @WhtsThFrequency

Abandoned Construction Site
8. @katashark

The Yeerk Pool
9. @kcoughli
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing

Dome Ship
14. @Lupin21
15. @SummerTheLynx

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli
19. @Devastating
6. @guisantes

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva (Visser One)
5. @PrincessButterCup - Tobias

Last edited:
And just to clarify, because I didn't send out individual PMs... this means all actions last night were cancelled, including items and abilities.

Updated the table of contents in post #2.

Get lynching!

Last edited:
Lynch FFM

I said yesterday I had an item that I could use to help the villagers and he cancelled night, therefore the item could not be used and now I've lost it.

And what are the odds that the wolves would have blocked you, since we all knew you had the item? It was factored into my decision.

And what are the odds that the wolves would have blocked you, since we all knew you had the item? It was factored into my decision.

Assuming that was your ability you could have done this at any other point. Yet you pick the night that she says she wants to use an important item, which she described to me. And unless she is extremely good at making **** up, it would have been pretty frickin helpful. Seriously.

Last edited:
Assuming that was your ability you could have done this at any other point. Yet you pick the night that she says she wants to use an important item, which she described to me. And unless she is extremely good at making **** up, it would have been pretty frickin helpful. Seriously.

and the wolves have a blocker...what are the odds?

I'm tempted to lynch gui. As a wolf I would never, EVER keep a protector/blocker around this long without converting them or killing them.

and the wolves have a blocker...what are the odds?
Good points. Someone or something blocked MJ when he tried to kill FB. Guis was on my list after PBC based on outed role.

lynch guis

Also, @Flim Flam Man, if you are the one that cancelled night.... thank you for not cancelling day, as you threatened.

yeah, it's pretty sketch that guis is still around. But, we are still looking for an original wolf. These odds just don't look good. Can anyone post which players are "cleared" and what we all think their role is. We need to pool our knowledge to find the wolves.

yeah, it's pretty sketch that guis is still around. But, we are still looking for an original wolf. These odds just don't look good. Can anyone post which players are "cleared" and what we all think their role is. We need to pool our knowledge to find the wolves.
I was cleared early by RM (yeah, I know being cleared so early doesn't help me look better, but to start pooling everything we know...)
and I haven't revealed except to PM partners, but since most of them are now dead and I don't see any reason to hide my role name, I'm a Hork-Bajir.

yeah, it's pretty sketch that guis is still around. But, we are still looking for an original wolf. These odds just don't look good.

We started the game with zero wolves, so I assume every wolf has been a "convert" of sorts. This sounds suspiciously like a misdirection.

Can anyone post which players are "cleared" and what we all think their role is. We need to pool our knowledge to find the wolves.

Also when people do this is throws up all SORTS of red flags for me. There is no way of "clearing" anyone for sure in this game because at this point, everyone could have been converted (unless we have another nonconvertable running around. Role names also mean jack, and we don't have an affiliation seer anymore as far as I know. This sounds more like a wolf wanting to update their spreadsheet of villager abilities under the guise of "pooling knowledge." I think you might be next after guis.

We started the game with zero wolves, so I assume every wolf has been a "convert" of sorts. This sounds suspiciously like a misdirection.

Also when people do this is throws up all SORTS of red flags for me. There is no way of "clearing" anyone for sure in this game because at this point, everyone could have been converted (unless we have another nonconvertable running around. Role names also mean jack, and we don't have an affiliation seer anymore as far as I know. This sounds more like a wolf wanting to update their spreadsheet of villager abilities under the guise of "pooling knowledge." I think you might be next after guis.
We did not likely start the wolves with zero. That was from an item and the answer came from either/both kc and stl and was likely FOS. Kata has the only mod provided info that we had two wolves N1 and 4 as of N6

Reactions: 4 users