We don't report NBDE I & II scores to PASS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Catfish

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I probably didn't read all the instruction. But I just realized that there's no section in PASS to report NBDE Part I or II scores. I had the assumption it was there. So do we order score reports to be sent to individual programs?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Your dean's letter should include certification of your scores. This is good enough for many programs, but some may require the official score reports. It's best to find out early which ones require them since it takes quite some time to get the scores mailed from the ADA. It's also $25 a report.

Your dean's letter should include certification of your scores. This is good enough for many programs, but some may require the official score reports. It's best to find out early which ones require them since it takes quite some time to get the scores mailed from the ADA. It's also $25 a report.

i plan on taking part 2 after my application has been submitted..for gpr programs i am interested in, most have deadlines by october/december...but i plan on taking part 2 over winter break/early january. how will this affect my status? should i call the ADA now at least and request for a report for part 1 to be sent to PASS and then pay for another report when i take part 2?

apparently at least for my school, dean's letter does not contain board scores, unless individual schools have separate forms.
I have the same question about if i should request scores for PASS