Web site for jobs in Ireland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had terrible trouble finding web sites with info on positions available in ireland so here's the link i finally found.

http://hebe.newjobs.com/

Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad.

hey, are you referring to part-time jobs while you're in school or full-time med positions?

i know that finding a part-time job in dublin is pretty easy...you need to apply for a pps number which takes less than a week to get (just like an SIN in canada or SSN in the usa)...once you have that, you're allowed (as a student) to work up to 10 hours per week during school and 40 per week during school vacations (though you can work more during the school year under the table). i found a job at an electronics store, and i saw SO MANY signs in shop and store windows advertising part-time help. i also found a really good website for part-time work (but i'm sure it has full-time too)

www.nixers.com

think you can work up to 20 hours per week during the term on a student visa. Looks like DrIng's site is specific for health jobs upon graduation. But other "student" - type jobs can be found at monster.ie and nixers is good. But it can be hard... Fortunately, I'm doing research so don't have to go through the hassle of job finding.