Webinar - Increase and Understand Your Compensation as a Physician

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhysicianAttorney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am offering a free webinar for new physicians, current residents, and fellows, in addition to currently practicing physicians on the topic of compensation. Often, medical schools and residency programs lack the education focused on the business side of your careers and above all lack the practical knowledge. The webinar will be recorded and live on August 24th at 7:00 AM EST to 7:30ish. If you cannot make it, sign up and we will automatically send the recording to you.

We will cover the following items:

• Effectively analyzing your compensation;
  • Understanding your value to an organization;
  • Physician compensation basics such as wRVUs, encounters, and so on;
  • Understanding models of productivity compensation.
This will be a great base level understanding for new physicians as well as current residents. We already have over 50 physicians signed up. With respect to myself, I am a healthcare attorney who has authored a book on healthcare compliance and regularly am published by national trade organizations on physician compensation. Please sign up if you are interested in watching live or seeing the recording. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.