website for pathology questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

genswim24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am studying for my pulm test next week and am getting burnt out just reading. I have done all the questions from robbins, student consult (RR goljan questions), and webpath. I am going to buy my question banks, but haven't bit the bullet yet.

Are there any good websites besides webpath with pathology practice questions?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know of any websites but I strongly suggest Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, it is all questions, and it is excellent.

Members don't see this ad :)
The OP also already said they did the robbins and webpath questions....

So, I suppose you could get Uworld or something?

The OP also already said they did the robbins and webpath questions....

So, I suppose you could get Uworld or something?

Agree.

Look into USMLERx or Kaplan Qbank too if you want to "save" Uworld until dedicated step study period.

Thanks all for the suggestions. I went ahead and bought the kaplan qbank with the money I don't have.

As rollo suggested, I am holding out on Uworld till I am closer to step I.

I know you're looking for Pulm stuff, but for anyone looking for gen path questions this should be a good site. Lengthy explanations and lots of pictures.

Small caveat: This is an IU site and I don't quite remember if you need to be an IU student. Im pretty sure you don't, but you can register and find out.

http://www.iupui.edu/~msaprjct/iu_path/

Agree.

Look into USMLERx or Kaplan Qbank too if you want to "save" Uworld until dedicated step study period.

Yea, I always feel like the people who truly can remember 1000+ questions over the span of a school year probably don't need to study as much to begin with. :p

Hey-
Where are the questions from Robbins? Are they online or do you need to purchase a separate book?
Thanks!!

Hey all, I am studying for my pulm test next week and am getting burnt out just reading. I have done all the questions from robbins, student consult (RR goljan questions), and webpath. I am going to buy my question banks, but haven't bit the bullet yet.

Are there any good websites besides webpath with pathology practice questions?

Thanks

Hey-
Where are the questions from Robbins? Are they online or do you need to purchase a separate book?
Thanks!!

It's a separate book. I'm not sure if there's an online ver. It's nice because the chapters correspond to Robbins so it's pretty easy to read up on topics you missed.