Website with cartoons of diseases with mnemonics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bbroush

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
About a year ago I found this website (which I think this attached image is from) and a fellow student posted this picture on Facebook and reminded me about how awesome it is and I'm unable to find it again:(.

They have a ton of illustrations like this that usually include mnemonics. I feel like I forgot how to find things on google or something... +pissed+

Could someone let me know if they recognize the website this is from?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 16927_10205653128942315_8537804089044521268_n.jpg
    16927_10205653128942315_8537804089044521268_n.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 155
AAAANNNNND three minutes after I post this I found it. medcomic.com

Reactions: 2 users
Medcomic.com is a great one. You may also like Sketchy or Picmonics, or if you draw your own I found one today that lets you share them and find others that other students have made: Doctoredimagesmd.com

Medcomic.com is a great one. You may also like Sketchy or Picmonics, or if you draw your own I found one today that lets you share them and find others that other students have made: Doctoredimagesmd.com

Apologies for the necro-bump. Does anyone know what happened to the above website (Doctoredimagesmd.com)?

Can anyone recommend any similar, free, websites for mnemonics/"picmonics" that is geared towards medical students? There is a surprising dearth of resources out there when it comes to databases of medical mnemonics/memory tricks. Thanks in advance for any additional information someone can provide!