Weill Cornell Qatar anyone planning to apply for 2021? any reviews or opinions or advice plz share

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

szsszs

Reaction score
Weill Cornell Qatar; anyone planning to apply for 2021? any reviews or opinions or advice plz share

Members don't see this ad.

Hiya! I'll be applying for Fall 2021. Kinda really anxious :/

I'm considering it! Not sure though because apparently you can't apply to qatar and NYC

Members don't see this ad :)
same here, anxious as well, heard good things abt it

I've applied for the MD program. Has anyone received an interview invite? My application status shows "application received" on Dec. 15, 2020. Does yours show the same?

Guys any updates? My application is still in the application received stage. Does yours say the same or is it under review? Did they start sending interview invites?

im applying too. nothing from them yet unfortunately now its just the waiting stage. Do you think decisions will be sent out later than usual because of the April 15th sat deadline?

I'm applying for the 4-year program. The MCAT deadline was Feb 1, probably they will start reviewing now when all applications are complete!

I think the replies are going to be delayed cos of the 15 April SAT dates extension. Applied to Qatar, fingers crossed all goes well. and we all get positive outcomes.

Cornell qatar applicants all done with your applications, two days left...finish up and then lets wait for the best...

Did anyone receive an interview invite for the 4-year program? I haven't received anything yet. I've been at the "Under Review" stage since Feb. 12, 2021.

Hiya! I'll be applying for Fall 2021. Kinda really anxious :/
have you heard anything yet from cornell qatar? i haven't heard back from them....status says under review

I've applied for the MD program. Has anyone received an interview invite? My application status shows "application received" on Dec. 15, 2020. Does yours show the same?
i applied for the 6 year program and status shows under review...have you heard anything?

im applying too. nothing from them yet unfortunately now its just the waiting stage. Do you think decisions will be sent out later than usual because of the April 15th sat deadline?
have you heard back from cornell qatar? are you applying for the 6 year program...

Hi everyone

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I'm interested in connecting with anyone who got accepted to the four-year MD program at Cornell Qatar.

Would you be be able to PM me for some questions about the application process?