Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Weird Dream

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Legend, Oct 15, 2001.

1. Legend

Legend Super Senior Member

Attending Physician
    I have been dreaming about my MCAT scores for the past few days like many of you guys.
    However, yesterday's dream was so freaky that I would like to share it with you guys.

I retook the MCAT in my dream. My testing center was WTC. I started with the verbal section, and I got so frustrated because I couldn't answer any questions for the 10 minutes (estimation). Suddenly, the guy sitting beside me passed me a note with all the answers. I started copying them onto the bubble sheet, and I realized that the guy had given me answers to only 40 questions. I got frustrated again and furiously flipped through the test booklet to locate question #41. The passage corresponding to the question was a letter. The first sentence was "This is a message from bin Laden, the leader of Al Queda." (I don't remember the rest). Anyways, I didn't know who bin Laden was in my dream. Then I looked at question #41. It was 'Draw the structure of anthrax that would be delivered to you along with your score report'. I pondered about it for a few minutes then I said. "F__K, MCAT shouldn't have any free response questions. AMCAS is screwing with me again or it must be a dream."

Then, I woke up. I literally freaked out, and I started writing down all the details of my dream.

bin Laden and anthrax crap linked to my mcat score is really bugging me. Laden may as well helped me BOMB my MCAT (especially Verbal).

Anyways, I wish best luck to all those of you waiting for the score. Watch out for white powder!
    :D

p.s. I am really curious what I got as I didn't have any sleep the night before and my freaking dreams !!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Whew! That is one heavy dream! :eek: Hope you get the scores you're looking for. :) I just got mine, and while they're not stellar, they're pretty much in line with what I was aiming for. :)

4. Legend

Legend Super Senior Member

Attending Physician
    did AAMC send your score by overnight mail or something? (assuming that you are in AK)

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Nope, regular mail. I was quite surprised. In fact I'd almost posted that they weren't here, but decided to give the mailman a few more minutes, plus I bet someone on another thread that they'd take longer to get to Alaska than New Jersey. My theory is the small population here, and I live right next door to the airport post office where all the mail gets sorted.

6. SMW

SMW Grand Member

I was at the post office tonight mailing off a check and signature certification form to Keck, when the building was cleared because of an anthrax threat. :eek: And I thought we were safe up here! :(