weird email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spospo

Going to extremes
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, so i got an email this afternoon titled "CMAS business meeting." the original author is someone from wisc SOM (i didn't apply there). it is about minutes for some sort of meeting. There are then a few responses from someone at AAMC. i am cc'd on all of them. They never address me by name or anything. Anyone else get a strange email today??

Members don't see this ad.

nope.

they say anything interesting?

You should reply and say this was sent to you in error. I'm sure they don't want all their CCs going to you.

Also, nice pic. Love the Guster.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would never advocate blackmail on any public forum. never.

i wasnt advocating anything.

just curious.

ill give you an eraser that I broke off the top of a pencil.

ill give you an eraser that I broke off the top of a pencil.

done. i pm-ed you with my swiss p.o. box number. i trust you won't send the item c.o.d. nice doing business with you.

nothing really good in it at all. some attached powerpoint about team projects or something. some one reminding some other people about what to do at the meeting. still, kind of weird.

nothing really good in it at all. some attached powerpoint about team projects or something. some one reminding some other people about what to do at the meeting. still, kind of weird.

i'm willing to trade you a pencil eraser for this information, no questions asked.