• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Weird, glitchy NAPLEX exam?

Folfirinox

2+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2016
    Did anyone else have an exam that repeated questions multiple times? I had the same 2 question sets like three times during the exam today. In addition, I had some questions (probably the pretest questions) that were terrible, with spelling errors and date errors in the questions.

It was just weird to have such an unpolished experience. I left scratching my head like, "This is supposed to determine if I can be a pharmacist?"

kv208

Jul 3, 2017
    1. Pharmacist
      I had the same question 3 times when I took it. I didn't really care though since it was easy points for me

This. I had 3 questions that asked what the max flow rate for PHT was, and 2 questions asking what coag+ GPC most likely was (MRSA was the only viable option for both).

I presume the duplicates were test questions ;)

Reactions: 1 user
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.