Weird, glitchy NAPLEX exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Folfirinox

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else have an exam that repeated questions multiple times? I had the same 2 question sets like three times during the exam today. In addition, I had some questions (probably the pretest questions) that were terrible, with spelling errors and date errors in the questions.

It was just weird to have such an unpolished experience. I left scratching my head like, "This is supposed to determine if I can be a pharmacist?"

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same question 3 times when I took it. I didn't really care though since it was easy points for me

Reactions: 1 user
I had a question and it didn't have YEARS on the dates. So I wasn't sure if the January 30th drugs were more recent, or the October 10th ones. I got this question twice!

I had the same question 3 times when I took it. I didn't really care though since it was easy points for me

This. I had 3 questions that asked what the max flow rate for PHT was, and 2 questions asking what coag+ GPC most likely was (MRSA was the only viable option for both).

I presume the duplicates were test questions ;)

Reactions: 1 user