weird rejection from RFU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ulalalalaboy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I got a rejection letter from RFU today. I was pretty sad. Then I read where it was from. Interestingly, it is from RFU but it says from Dr. William M. School College of Podiatric Medicine. Is this an MD rejection? or a Podiatric rejection. I didn't apply to their Podiatry School. The letter is dated Jan 10, 2007. This letter is sad/confusing. I now understand how pre-med can get crazy with this process.

MaybeADoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i thought they werent sending rejections out til after they had completely filled their acceptance pool. sounds like a mistake.

inside_edition

Waitlisted Member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a rejection letter from RFU today. I was pretty sad. Then I read where it was from. Interestingly, it is from RFU but it says from Dr. William M. School College of Podiatric Medicine. Is this an MD rejection? or a Podiatric rejection. I didn't apply to their Podiatry School. The letter is dated Jan 10, 2007. This letter is sad/confusing. I now understand how pre-med can get crazy with this process.

i got the same letter with the exact date and title of Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine (along with several other titles). i think RFU is like a University having several (four to be specific) colleges.

chad5871

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The secretary probably just printed off the wrong form letter. Unfortunately I would count this one as a loss and move on.

chable

A sphincter says, "what."
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a rejection from RFU then the week following, I got a letter from them saying I should apply to their podiatric school. As curious as I am, I still don't feel like finding my rejection letter to confirm that mine was the same case as yours.

pbdoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a rejection from RFU then the week following, I got a letter from them saying I should apply to their podiatric school. As curious as I am, I still don't feel like finding my rejection letter to confirm that mine was the same case as yours.

Just curious, are they pre-interview or post?