Oct 17, 2010
Status
Hi
I just got a letter from the CA BOP congratulating me for passing NAPLEX with my score stated inside. Attached to the letter was the green application for pharmacist licensure saying that I passed both NAPLEX and CPJE and advising me to pay the $150 fee and to return my intern license. However, I never got my actual CPJE score. Should I pay the fees and send back my license or should I wait for my CPJE score? It is really confusing. I know interns who passed and got both scores but got their green application delayed but I never heard of somebody getting the green application before his CPJE score. I know that my CPJE score should have been mailed with the NAPLEX result (letter dated 10-25) so I am not sure if it got lost in the mail. I called the BOP they did not answer so I left a message. I doubt they will ever get back to me. Any suggestions?

Sep 26, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi
I just got a letter from the CA BOP congratulating me for passing NAPLEX with my score stated inside. Attached to the letter was the green application for pharmacist licensure saying that I passed both NAPLEX and CPJE and advising me to pay the $150 fee and to return my intern license. However, I never got my actual CPJE score. Should I pay the fees and send back my license or should I wait for my CPJE score? It is really confusing. I know interns who passed and got both scores but got their green application delayed but I never heard of somebody getting the green application before his CPJE score. I know that my CPJE score should have been mailed with the NAPLEX result (letter dated 10-25) so I am not sure if it got lost in the mail. I called the BOP they did not answer so I left a message. I doubt they will ever get back to me. Any suggestions?
Just pay the fee now and send back your intern license. At this point it really doesn't matter what your score is because you passed. Congrats! Besides, the BOP is so slow at processing paperwork that by the time your license is posted which is supposed to take ~ 10 days, you will probably already have your CPJE score. I went into the BOP the same day I received my results and paid the fee in cash and I'm still waiting for my license to post. The worst is over, so now relax and go celebrate! :D

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2003
This is really strange; when you have passed the naplex and then the cpje, they would send your rph application with your cpje score.

Oct 7, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
CONGRATS...Well Done.....

Hi