Weird

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kajrah07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to prepare for the mcat for quite a while but have been unsuccessful, but recently i took a practice test from a mcat prep book from Barrons...and my verbal score was 12 and bio score was 10! and i was shocked...i couldn't believe i could score that well without any prep what so ever....do you think the book is not good....it is a new 2007 book for the actual cbt....i also have the princeton review book but thats from last year....what do you suggest doing? :eek:

Also....if we want to apply this year...i am a third year bio student....when is the best time to take the mcat...and when is early admission? :confused:

Thanks!:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

I would take the AAMC 3R and see what that reveals about your score....do that now....then assess your scores and give yourself enought time to study.... 2 months and take the MCAT....preferably before June (May's even better since scores will be out in June and you'll know if you want in).......get your shi** together in May and apply as early as you can when the website opens for applications....which is around the 1st of June....