1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Weird

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kajrah07, Mar 13, 2007.

1. kajrah07

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi,

I have been trying to prepare for the mcat for quite a while but have been unsuccessful, but recently i took a practice test from a mcat prep book from Barrons...and my verbal score was 12 and bio score was 10! and i was shocked...i couldn't believe i could score that well without any prep what so ever....do you think the book is not good....it is a new 2007 book for the actual cbt....i also have the princeton review book but thats from last year....what do you suggest doing? :eek:

Also....if we want to apply this year...i am a third year bio student....when is the best time to take the mcat...and when is early admission? :confused:

Thanks!:smuggrin:

2. Akshay

Akshay Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I would take the AAMC 3R and see what that reveals about your score....do that now....then assess your scores and give yourself enought time to study.... 2 months and take the MCAT....preferably before June (May's even better since scores will be out in June and you'll know if you want in).......get your shi** together in May and apply as early as you can when the website opens for applications....which is around the 1st of June....

3. OP
    OP
    kajrah07

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    thanks! i'll try :oops:

4. OP
    OP
    kajrah07

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    where can i find the AAMC 3R???

5. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    e-mcat.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...