welcome back dennis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted6669

good to see you back dennis. I thought you had graduated and deserted us. I feel like i've been the only voice of reason on here for a while now. glad to know you still check in.

Members don't see this ad.

They only voice of reason here, eh? <punch in the arm>

OK, one of the few practicing pa's who participates in almost every thread. no offese intended tim, it was more an attempt to get our moderator more involved.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why thanks I think....and yes, while I have graduated I certainly haven't abandoned the place...althought I admit studying for the PANCE has kept me rather focused recently.

In anycase however, I'm a very firm believer in speaking very softly as a moderator and only using the old 'big stick' when very necessary - I find that mostly the crowd-control method of dealing with trolls and such works quite well.

Dennis

Dennis-good luck on the pance. swansons family practice recertification review is the best review book out there for the boards. I just took mine last year for the first recert and that book was great.

No offense taken, emed. Just hoping I hadn't been too unreasonable in my posts. :)

Just patting myself on the back here - but just found out i passed the PANCE so a bit happy today:D

Dennis